Finex employees represent the best in customer service. We work as a team to bring our members a banking experience worth having. It’s our employees who make the Finex difference a reality. Using new and exciting technology we’re able to offer members a unique credit union experience – providing the services they need whenever and wherever they need them.
We are passionate about helping our employees succeed and are always looking to promote from within our incredible team. We offer competitive salaries and an extensive list of benefits including:
- 401(k) profit sharing
- PTO and paid holidays
- medical and dental benefits
- employee incentive plans and discounts
Does being a part of a credit union that’s changing the way people think about credit unions sound like a good opportunity for you? Then Finex may be a good fit. If positions are available, they will be listed below.
VIDEO CENTER REPRESENTATIVE (20-29 hours)
- Act as a video teller, performing routine teller transactions and other account related duties.
- Responsible for answering phones and voicemail regarding inquiries on our products and services and referring issues to higher level staff as needed.
- Must present professional and positive image of Finex Credit Union via video teller, over the telephone and in person, if required.
- Candidates must demonstrate initiative, work independently, have the ability to communicate well over video and function well in a team oriented environment.
- Must be a fast learner and able to learn computerized video teller systems quickly.
- Must be able to work extended hours including some shifts until 7pm Monday-Friday; Saturdays from 9-4 and Sundays from 10-2 pm.
MARKETING ASSISTANT (15-20 hours per week)
- Responsible for updating all social media outlets with Finex related information
- Assist with graphic design needs, such as flyers, mailers, postcards and other promotional materials.
- Assist with general marketing duties as assigned.
- Knowledge of and the ability to use all social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter as part of our ongoing marketing efforts.
- Must have experience with Adobe Indesign and/or Photoshop.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to interview members for testimonials and
Send cover letter/resume to: email@example.com