3/18/20 Coronavirus Update: Temporary Branch changesMar 20, 2020
Corona virus update
Effective immediately, (due to government directives), we are limiting social contacts in our branches to prioritize our ongoing ability to serve you by our call center and video center over the long haul. While our regular video teller hours will remain in effect (see below), we strongly advise you to use the video teller drive-throughs in both East Hartford and Vernon.
The Vernon branch lobby Video Teller Machine access will be closed to the public. However, Finex members can use either the ShopRite Manchester microbranch or the East Hartford main branch vestibule to access indoor video teller machines. Please note that shared branch transactions are only available in our East Hartford branch.
We have created a special pandemic hotline to address any urgent situations. In certain cases, you may be able to schedule appointments that can only be handled in person. Please contact the hotline at 860-282-0001, Option 7. The safety of other members and staff will be our first priority with regard to any in branch appointments during this pandemic.
As an organization, we expect to be able to function remotely with minimal interruptions for the next 2 – 4 months as needed. Remember, as a Finex Credit Union member your accounts are protected up to $250,000 by the National Credit Union Association (NCUA). Even in these economic times, we are here to help.
We have many self-service options available for you to use to access your accounts:
- Finex Mobile App - transactions, remote deposits, credit trends, loan applications and much more! Download from the app store!
- Call 24 audio response transactions by phone 860 282-0001, option 1
- Home banking - all transactions, loan applications, bill payment
- Website - Quick forms for any service you are interested in (next day service after hours) You can still open accounts and get loans.
- Text us at: firstname.lastname@example.org (during regular business hours; next day service for after hours)
Call Center hours: (860-282-0001)
Press 3 for Member Services
Press 7 Pandemic Hotline for related issues/appointments
- 8:00 am to 4:30 pm Monday/Tuesday/Friday
- 9:30am to 4:30 pm Wednesday
- 8:00 am to 6:00 pm Thursday
Temporary Branch Changes:
Shoprite in Manchester Branch:
In-Branch Services are closed indefinitely as are Shared Branching Video Teller Transactions. Video Tellers hours for Finex members will remain the same (see below).
In Branch services are closed indefinitely, including indoor Video Teller access. Drive-Through Video Teller hours for Finex members will remain the same (see below).
In-Branch services are closed indefinitely but available by appointment if urgent. Call 860-282-0001, option 7 during normal business hours to discuss your needs.
Drive-thru and vestibule Video Tellers will remain in service for ALL Finex members.
Finex Video Teller hours: (Shared Branch access only available in the East Hartford branch vestibule)
- 8:00 am to 7:00 pm Monday/Tuesday/Thursday/Friday
- 9:30 am to 7:00 pm Wednesday
- 9:00 am to 4:00 pm Saturday
- 10:00 am to 2:00 pm Sunday